Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My favorite technological object!!










In general  my favourite objects are not new, I like the traditional, but  the computer and the internet are the best.  
my first computer witch internet I got it at ege 15. Very quickly I  learned to use this wonderful tool.
I use the computer for talk with my friends and my family, for download music of my singers and groups favorite, I can reading newspapers, see videos and movies, get  recipes of kitchen, I play flash games, use the Social Networks, to search my tasks, and much more.I  use the computer four to five hours daily.
I love to computer and internet because I may do many things at once and more the Notebook because  it can move me.

My life without a computer perhaps be better for my health because devote my time to the sport or go out with my friends. Also could be worse because it would have less access to information, books and culture.





3 comments:

  1. tefiii i put the same!! jajajjajaja and i love your picture =)
    see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha great picture!
    i die without internet.
    lol.
    kisses and a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is very important in the life for the student ;)

    hugs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete