Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I love this picture!!!



This is one of my favourite pics. This photo was taken by the camera alone, as we were alone at home, we leave on the edge of the pool and put the Timed. the pics show an hot and  beautiful summer afternoon, in small swimming pool that we put in my backyard. with my brothers, Sebastian and daiana. the picture was taken on January 10, 2010.

I love this picture and  like it Upload it too, because am with my brothers whom I love very much and because small moments like that are very happy if we are together.

My brothers are the most beautiful gifts that my parents have given me, have always been very close in our relationship and covered the antics we did. I have a lot proximity  with the two since I'm the middle sister and I have a lot of age difference between them.

Daina is  my older sister is born on April 14, 1986. today is 25 and living far away. in easter island,  but with we talk every day by Messenger, the strange alot but seeing their photos  I know that is happy, and  I  my sadness calms.

 Sebastian is my younger brother, born on December 24, 1993 so it was like a beautiful Christmas gift. had a great time together, we love to do funny things and laugh out loud watching videos. He asks me advice and I always try to accompany him on his decisions. although it is much bigger than me will always be my little brother.


my brothers make me very happy and I hope we so united as now, with my potatoes are all you need to be fine. have never left me alone and I feel very supported by all. my family is one of my prides.  



2 comments:

  1. With your sister are equal
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that beautiful pictures, I love them, they look very happy!!!!

    hugs and kisses!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete