Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Papelucho a book without equal!

The book I did very happy in my childhood was Papelucho, this book was writ by Marcela paz, and is a colection of 12 books that tell the history  of  a boy chilean in different  pranks in various places.


This books  means a lot to me because was when I started enjoy of the reading, because it seems familiar, the life and the experiences of this boy because is chilean and her context no is strange.
He goes of vacation for the beach, when he was sick was taken to the clinic, He does not like history class Chile, etc.


I  recommend that book to all chilean childrens, specially those  dislike to read, because no will want stop reading and laughing with the funny Papelucho. and also the adults that  want to remember the childhood.

Papelucho series is formed by 12 books:

  • Papelucho (1947)
  • Papelucho the almost orphan (1959)
  • Papelucho historian (1955)
  •  Papelucho detective  (1957)
  • Papelucho at the hospital (1958)
  • Papelucho lost (1960)
  • My sister Ji, by Papelucho (1964)
  • Papelucho missionary (1966)
  • Papelucho and the Martian (1968)
  • My hippie brother, by Papelucho
  • Papelucho on Vacation (1971) 
  • Papelucho Am I dys-lazy?(1974)

No comments:

Post a Comment