Wednesday, May 25, 2011

¡The Dance!





If there is something I love to do is dance,  when dancing I am feel happy and  with energy,  is something I can not explain. but is best dance in public, listen the aplause of people.





My first meeting with the dance was to 4 years old, when my parents taught him to dance Cueca to my eldest sister,  I remember well as I repeat dance steps. From that moment never stop dancing. My favourite dancing is the folklore chilean, from the north to south including Easter Island and also dances latinamericans. Although never study dance, I think achieved a good level  with great effort and with the support of my colleagues and directors of the groups that participated.







Thank to of dance I had beautiful moments, knowled many places and many people.
although 2 years ago that I have not danced, a few days ago me  offered to dance again and I believe that accepts.

1 comment: